Pathonpatham Noottandu stars Deepti Sati as a classical dancer.

For months, her dance videos with celebrities like Neerav Bavlecha and Melvin Louis have received a lot of praise online.

Deepti Sati Hot Photoshoot | Actress Deepti Sati Figure | deepti sati  instagram - YouTube

Deepti Sati is a professional classical dancer who began studying the art at the age of three, and she performs with them in contemporary dance films. Deepti confesses, "I am always given a new, tomboyish image, and few people are aware of my history in dance." However, in the upcoming period film Pathonpatham Noottandu, directed by Vinayan, she will be seen for the first time displaying her dance skills on the big screen.

Deepti plays a classical dancer in the film, which also stars Siju Wilson in the lead role. “I play a thamburattikutti,” she explains. I can tell you that she is a classically trained dancer, but I can't tell you much more right now.” Deepti, on the other hand, is overjoyed that she will be able to play a conventional role in the film. “I've been studying classical dance forms like Bharatanatyam since I was three years old, and this is the first time I'm getting to present that side of myself in a film,” she says. “I hope that after this launch, people will consider me for similar roles,” Deepti says.

Photo: Deepti Sati looks smoking hot in a bikini photoshoot

She tells us a little bit about the movie. “The plot takes place in the year 1885. In most South Indian films, I play a modern girl or someone who is half Malayali or something similar. In several interviews, I've said that I'd like to play a rustic character. This film provides me with the chance to do so. It was incredible to learn on set that the incidents depicted in the film are still taught as history lessons in Kerala schools. All in this film is new, from our costumes to the way we talk. And Vinayan sir expressed his satisfaction with my results, which is very encouraging.” Deepti claims that the film's shoot is nearing the end.

“The way we cram in time for it is crazy,” Deepti says when asked about her viral online dance posts. For example, Neerav is a very busy guy, and I frequently shoot in Kerala. However, if we have at least a half-day in Mumbai, we study the latest patterns, choreograph them easily, and take three or four dance videos per day! But, once again, I like dancing, so it doesn't matter.” Madhu Varier's Lalitham Sundaram, another Malayalam, Telugu, and Hindi project, is also in the works.

Pathonpatham Noottandu stars Deepti Sati as a classical dancer. Pathonpatham Noottandu stars Deepti Sati as a classical dancer. Reviewed by Sachin Biju on May 04, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.